*Pre-requisite: completion of Defensive Pistol 101-105
Conceal Carry for Parents will teach Parents, Grandparents, siblings or anyone who wishes to take on the responsibility of protecting third party liabilities whether they’re Infants, toddlers, teenagers or adults. Protecting oneself from an attack is hard enough, add children or adults who are with you to the situation and It’s much more difficult. This course covers:
Included: Course materials, guns and equipment are provided. PLEASE DO NOT BRING AMMUNITION TO CLASS
- Identifying pre-incident indicators
- How to educate and prepare your children for an attack
- Positioning and movement with infants, toddlers and adults.
- One handed draw from the holster
- Loading and unloading one handed
- One handed malfunction clearing
- Shooting while carrying an infant or toddler
- Strollers and baby carriers while conceal carrying
- Storing firearms for people with children
- Talking to your children about guns
- Students will be armed with Simunition guns and will participate in reality based force on force training scenarios.