Defensive Pistol is a series of courses designed to teach the skills necessary to lawfully defend oneself at home, the workplace, or out on the street. You’ll learn the most effective self-defense methods in the most realistic training environment available.
You’ll have the opportunity to use Simunition FX® ammunition, firearm conversion kits and safety gear, RedMan WDS training gear and ShocKnife™ training equipment in Defensive Pistol 103, 104, 105, 106 Courses.
*You must complete this course before you attend Defensive Pistol 103.
This course covers:
- NH conceal carry laws / NH Pistol Revolver permit process
- Federal Firearms laws including federal property and interstate transportation
- The force continuum. 5 levels of force
- Anticipated and unanticipated attacks.
- Why you don’t bring a gun to a knife fight
- How your body reacts under stress
- Reactionary gap
- Movement / non cognitive path
- Use of deadly force
- Identifying threats and understanding intent
- Movement, cover, concealment
- Holsters and other carry equipment
- Drawing from concealment
- Shooting without using sights (body point, stress point Index)
- Setting up boundaries / reactionary gap
- Posturing and using task direction
- Using pepper spray
Included: Course materials, guns and equipment are provided.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING AMMUNITION TO CLASS