If you are new to shooting and already own a gun or are looking to purchase a gun but don’t know where to begin, this eight hour course is perfect for you! Spend the day learning how to safely handle and use a pistol or revolver. This course is also a great refresher course for the more experienced shooter.
*We recommend you take this course before you take our Defensive Pistol Courses.
This course covers:
- Firearms safety
- How pistols and revolvers function, learn about different types of handguns
- How to choose your first handgun
- Loading and unloading pistols / revolvers
- NH pistol permitting process, carrying in NH
- Federal Interstate transportation of firearms
- Cleaning & maintenance
- Safe firearm storage
- Ammunition types, choosing the proper ammunition
- Proper stance, gripping the pistol correctly, using the sights and pressing and resetting thetrigger correctly.
Included: Course materials, guns and equipment are provided.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING AMMUNITION TO CLASS