Don’t leave your gun at home because you can’t legally carry in the state or states you’re traveling to. Carry legally in 39 states. This course covers all material necessary for individuals to apply for their NH, MA, CT and UT conceal carry permits.
- Basic Firearm Safety
- How pistols and revolvers function
- Choosing the right gun and gear
- Drawing from a holster
- Clearing malfunctions
- Fundamentals of shooting (Stance, Grip, Sights and Trigger Press)
- State and Federal Laws
- Use of Force
- Pistol Qualifier Mass & Connecticut applicants only (using our Pistols)
New Hampshire – CCW application, NH Firearms laws (30 States total)
Massachusetts – CCW application, Mass State Police Safety Certificate (35 States total)
Connecticut – NRA Basic Pistol Certificate (35 States total)
Utah – CCW application, Utah BCI certificate, Fingerprint card, Utah State Laws (37 States total)
Federal – Interstate Transportation, Airport Travel
ALL 4 States combined (39 States including NH)
*Must have your state of residency permit prior to applying for non-resident permits
*State Fees are NOT Included.
* CDI does not issue conceal carry permits.
* CDI does not guarantee you will be issued a permit from any state. Applicants must apply to each state and meet each states guidelines in order to receive a conceal carry permit from that state.
Please contact us for specific state requirements if you may be concerned about eligibility.