Advanced level Firearms Training at Close Range.
Level: Intermediate to advanced
Course Length: 6 Hours
Classes run from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Gun, Ammo & Gear Rentals Available
- Live Fire Close Quarter Skill Building
- Rapid Movement, Communication and Threat Engagement Drills
- Understanding Reactionary Gap/ Shooting While Moving
- Malfunction Clearing/ Reloading in Close Quarters
- Managing Multiple Threats in Close Proximity
- Moving Through Structures/ Piing Corners
- Shooting from Retention
Must be 18 years or older, have basic firearms handling skills and be proficient with the fundamentals of shooting . This is NOT a beginner course!
Semi-Automatic Pistol & 200 + Rounds of Ammo
3 Magazines (double mag holder recommended)
Quality Holster. No Uncle Mikes “one size fits all” nylon holsters please!
Pioneer Sportsmen, Inc
1046 Clinton Street